We recognise that your personal information is important to you and we share your concerns about how and what personal information is collected, used and shared. Your rights to privacy are protected by law, and this policy does not limit those rights.
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and will always handle your personal information securely and carefully. We comply with all applicable data protection and privacy legislation and codes affecting your personal information.
From time to time and in line with customer expectations and legislative changes, our Privacy Policies and procedures will be reviewed and, if appropriate, updated.
This policy was last updated in April 2019.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied by you when you place an order, register on our website to receive direct marketing materials, open an account with us or to provide feedback to us. Personal information may include:
- name and contact details (e.g. delivery address, phone number, email address);
- date of birth;
- other information you may supply us; or
- transaction information (e.g. your credit or debit card details).
Although you have the option to use a pseudonym when dealing with us, we will be unable to provide all our services unless you use identifiable information (e.g. if you wish to complete an online transaction with us or enter a promotion or competition). You can choose not to provide us with certain information, for example, you can choose to use our website without creating an account. However, this may restrict our ability to provide you with our services or access to certain features on our website.
Why Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection, we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information so we can:
- complete transactions and administer our relationship with you (including refunds);
- investigate and respond to your questions, comments or feedback in relation to our products or services;
- better understand your requirements and preferences and improve our service to you;
- provide you with information about our products or services;
- identify and inform you about other products, services or offers that may be of interest to you;
- facilitate the running of, and your participation in, loyalty programs;
- facilitate the running of and your participation in promotions and competitions;
- monitor activity on our website (for the purpose of maintaining the security of the website);
- compile customer databases to enable us to market the Provocame accurately;
- help us gain a better understanding of your likes and dislikes, so as to improve our website, marketing strategies and the products and services generally offered by us.
Your Email Address
We will only record your email address if you provide it to us. We will only use it to send you the information you have requested about any of the services or products we provide through our website, or for another use for which you have provided it. It will not be used for any unauthorised purpose or disclosed without your consent (unless permitted by law). By providing us with your email address, you will have given your consent to receive direct marketing materials from us together with other Just Group brands or carefully selected third parties. If you do not wish to consent or receive any communication from us, you can select the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of any email we send you, or you can notify email@example.com.
When you enter a competition through our website or social media channels, you may be required to provide information to satisfy the entry conditions. Entry constitutes entrants' consent to their personal information to be used by Provocame for compiling its customer database and for marketing purposes. Provocame may provide you with joint promotional offers in conjunction with other third parties. These promotional offers are developed in line with your needs, but should you not wish to receive this information, you can select the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of any email we send you, or you can notify firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collected Automatically - Cookies Etc.
Whenever you visit our website, our servers automatically record information about your usage of our website through 'cookies' and clickstream data.
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer or mobile device. Cookies and clickstream data are used to maintain session information between your browser and our website and identify things related to your use of the website such as the time, date and URL of the pages you visit, your IP address, your location and browser software. Some computers and mobile devices also permit your location to be shared with us (often referred to as geo-location data). Most browsers can notify you when a new cookie is received, or let you turn off cookies or geo-location services altogether. Turning off these services may mean some features on our website are not available to you.
We use information obtained this way in order to learn about your preferences so that we may improve our website and the service offered through it.
Contacting Us Or Making A Complaint
If you have any issues you wish to raise with us, then you are able to do so by contacting us on email@example.com.